Why become a member of handelot?
Handelot’s main task is to provide professional, reliable, and safe B2B services for the international market of mobile phones and IT equipment. If you are looking for one place where you can establish business contacts and buy and sell mobile and computer equipment profitably, you have hit the jackpot!
VIP Membership advantages
Our service is the only such one in the world free of charge! However for more demanding partners we’ve created the possibility to participate in the platform with even more favorable conditions.
Why is it worth using VIP Membership? The value you receive significantly exceeds the small membership fee. Transferring from a free to a paid account, you will gain these possibilities:
Here are some of the benefits of VIP Membership - VIP, VIP+ or VIP Gold membership.
- Access to our world class Handelot Account Management services. Check references, get new customize contacts, market information, price guidance...
- Create your own professional business card in our VIP directory to build up you name and brand in our industry
- Increase market reputation and trust on your company - both for companies inside and outside Handelot.
- Access to Live Stats Service – information that will let you make better business decisions that will transfer to profit,
- Customer service support to post your trades with minimum input from your side team who
- full access to our VIP directory, anytime, anywhere, unlimited.
- Credit report made by Coface and/or Hermes
- Advance functionalities to receive daily offer and request
For nearly 70 years Coface group, a world leader in receivables insurance, has provided companies with security against the risk of non-payment, supporting their stable development. Thousands of specialists every day help Coface clients in almost 200 countries forecast and estimate risk and make proper decisions on every stage of the trade cooperation.
Our goal is to minimalize the risk and uncertainty that occur in international trade. Only the best companies go through the Coface verification process successfully. Then they achieve their Gold Stamp VIP status in Handelot.com.
In verifying a business partner, Coface analyzes 4 activity areas:
- company details (establishment, registration, capital, shareholders, legal status)
- operational details (import/export information, company’s branches)
- financial details (exchange rates, financial commentary, banking)
- others (insolvency details, existing loans, payment history)
Data transferred to Coface are entirely confidential. Handelot receives a report based on them that includes the estimate of the verified company. The final assessment varies from 1 to 10 points. In order to receive VIP Gold Stamp the company has to receive minimum 6 points. The limit was set based on consultation with industry experts who recognize it as a positive result for that business.