Riba Mundo Tecnologia
A walk to success
- In 2019 Riba Mundo achieved turnover of 36 million euros
- New warehouse for a total of 1,500 square meters and 250 square meters of offices
- In 2020 thanks to direct contracts with main brands, it closed sales for over 60 million euros
- Number of employees from 9 to 20
- Active s customers from 300 to 1,000
- Prestigious Partners such as PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) and Deloitte
- Now target sales turnover 140 million euros with new team led by Sales Director Mirco Sorbo
- Buy a property of 3000 sqm and 500 sqm of offices
- Increase the share capital to more than 2,000,000.00 euros
- Expand the number of employees from 20 to 23
- New B2B e-commerce site
- The establishment and development of new partnerships
- The reduction of risk of payment defaults
- The adequate knowledge to face the critical issues of the market
“Handelot represents the certainty of conducting your business in the safest way possible.
Thanks to their real time information, we are able to verify the quality and reliability of potential customers.
Moreover the attention and support they give us through their consultants in order maximize our business is extremely precious for our trading.
Handelot is not only a platform, it’s a Business Partner who we trust and whose we recognize immense value.”
About RIBA MUNDO TECNOLOGÍA
Riba Mundo Tecnologia sl is born in 2018 in Loriguilla (Valencia). We handle B2b sales to retailers and wholesalers all over Europe. During our last 3 years of activity we have achieved important goals thanks to the experience and determination of all our Staff made up of 20 employees. We stock a wide selection of telephony products, tablets, consoles and ecosystems, more than 300 different products ready for delivery and which we deliver within 24 hours. In 2019 Riba Mundo achieved turnover of 36 million euros; in 2020 thanks to direct contracts with main brands, we closed sales for over 60 million euros. Since October the integral management of the company was been carried out by Price Waterhouse Coopers responsible to certify all the company's procedures. Moreover our accounts are currently audited by Deloitte, which is also part of the list of the 5 best advisers and auditors worldwide.
In the next future we have further goals to achieve: • expand our warehouse; • acquire new resources for our team; • implement online and offline marketing activities to give greater visibility to our products and services; • launch the new warehouse management site and e-commerce B2B.
Until today, the history of Riba is marked by important achievements obtained thanks to our team efforts and the desire to succeed in what we do and of course thanks to partnership such as the one with Handelot that is daily by our side to help us and improve, grow together and achieve our ambitious goals.