Senior PHP Developer in Wroclaw, Poland Back to careers list
Handelot is the world’s leading International wholesale Trading Floor for branded consumer electronics (Mobiles, Tablets, TV’s, Consoles, Cameras, spare parts, IT…). A fair amount of the Consumer Electronics products sold worldwide pass through our platform.
Our partners - companies such as distributors, traders, retailers, service providers and other large market makers in our industry from, quite literary, every corner of the world - enjoy our unique trading platform where true, serious and reliable wholesalers can develop businesses in a safe, speedy and efficient fashion.
About the Job :
- As an all round developer, with deep experience in PHP you will become responsible for building part of the back end powering our platform. You will get full ownership to improve, operate and maintain certain functional domains of the application (think about features related to authentication, commerce, security and customer support).
- You will be creating modules to expand progressively our capabilities
- Maintenance and enhancement of existing frontend and backend solution.
- Experience in working with modern PHP framework (Zend 2/3, Symfony 2/3…) and PHP7.
- Understanding of good OOP practices (keywords: SOLID, DDD).
- A practical can-do mentality, with strong ability to get things done.
- Having worked in a similar position for at least 4 years and be able to show what you have achieved.
- Good attitude and team play mentality
- Back-End is written in PHP 7 with our own framework.
- Infrastructure management.
- Participating in business meetings to fully grasp and understand team's goals.
- We like to think that at Handelot we don’t offer jobs but a career and life style where to enjoy, learn, and make money is not a possibility but a must.
- We reward successful candidates with full time jobs accompanied with strong package made of Basic + Commissions + Health Insurance + Pension + Sports card + Phone + Relocation Package + Language course.
- However, and perhaps one of the most important incentives we offer to our new recruits is the special training program which last up 1 year and is aimed to make out of our candidate a genuine Professional in our industry.