Senior Events Specialist in Wroclaw, Poland Back to careers list
Handelot is the world’s leading International wholesale Trading Floor for branded consumer electronics (Mobiles, Tablets, TV’s, Consoles, Cameras, spare parts, IT…). A fair amount of the Consumer Electronics products sold worldwide pass through our platform.
Our partners - companies such as distributors, traders, retailers, service providers and other large market makers in our industry from, quite literary, every corner of the world - enjoy our unique trading platform where true, serious and reliable wholesalers can develop businesses in a safe, speedy and efficient fashion.
About the job:
- We are currently looking for a senior Events specialist. Our successful candidate will coordinate events exhibitions in IFA, CES and 3GSM -3 of the main events for the consumer electronics electronics industry.
- This position is made for senior candidate that has the experience and capability to manage from beginning to end this type of events. Tasks go from budgeting, designing, stand implementation, logistics, staff hiring, marketing... to partner invitation and customer satisfaction.
- This job will involve communications with our partners, so its fundamental good communications skill in English as well as strong written skills.
- We are looking for a senior events specialist minimum 10 years experience in B2B events is a must.
- 360 degrees knowledge of how B2B events work
- Capability to work under pressure and over time when events are nearing.
- Ethical work and team spirit are key to become part of the company. Self-motivation and capability to work with own initiative are a must
- Creativity to design and prepare the best possible events respecting budgets.
- Fun personality, well organized and passion to win and grow is key for this role.
- We like to think that at Handelot we don’t offer jobs but a career and lifestyle where to enjoy, learn, and make money is not a possibility but a must.
- We reward successful candidates with full time jobs accompanied with strong package made of Basic + Commissions + Health Insurance + Pension + Sports card + Phone + Relocation Package + Language course.
- However, and perhaps one of the most important incentives we offer to our new recruits is the special training program which last up 1 year and is aimed to make out of our candidate a genuine Professional in our industry.