Business Developer with Chinese in Wroclaw, Poland Back to careers list
Handelot is the world’s leading International wholesale Trading Floor for branded consumer electronics (Mobiles, Tablets, TV’s, Consoles, Cameras, spare parts, IT…). A fair amount of the Consumer Electronics products sold worldwide pass through our platform.
Our partners - companies such as distributors, traders, retailers, service providers and other large market makers in our industry from, quite literary, every corner of the world - enjoy our unique trading platform where true, serious and reliable wholesalers can develop businesses in a safe, speedy and efficient fashion.
About the job:
- Business developer in Handelot is in charge to source, engage and onboard new clients all over the world. This job will have an emphasis in the chinese market where we foresee big growth in the coming years.
- The job covers the entire business development cycle – from Marketing Research, lead qualification, Introduction, verification and approval. Its key to have driven personality and hard-work attitude.
- Constant engagement with Marketing Research team (initial part) and Account Management teams (final part) is essential.
- Each country, culture, company and person is different so our new colleague will have to be comfortable managing different types of approaches with our partners (consultative, persuasive, relationship, personal, advocate, problem solving…)
- Creativity and persistence are key to accelerate the onboarding process of qualified new partners.
- The Handelot Business Developer needs to have excellent communication skills and empathy (given we are dealing on daily basis with a wide range of very different people) as well as a fast brain as there is so much to learn and do.
- The Handelot Business Developer strong attitude to work hard, ethical work and team spirit are key to become part of the company.
- Native level of Chinese with fluent English are required.
- Experience is not a key factor for us. We focus instead on the personality, attitudes and passion to win and grow of our candidates- but, again, this is SALES JOB and we are interested in people that do enjoy talking to people and achieving targets.
- We like to think that at Handelot we don’t offer jobs but a career and life style where to enjoy, learn, and make money is not a possibility but a must.
- We reward successful candidates with full time jobs accompanied with strong package made of Basic + Commissions + Health Insurance + Pension + Sports card + Phone + Relocation Package + Language course.
- However, and perhaps one of the most important incentives we offer to our new recruits is the special training program which last up 1 year and is aimed to make out of our candidate a genuine Professional in our industry.